1.3.08

We're No Monkeys!!!

On some occasions, I find myself unable to control my tongue, words just rush out of my mouth and with a gasp, I put my hand over my mouth but only when it is too late!

For instance, I already wrote abt the father who beat up his kid. I almost got beaten up myself if I hadn't fled the scene!

And now this:

I was in my car, waiting for my friend to come out of her house. The weather was beautiful and I had my windows open, when I saw this car approching. It was a girl driving BMWx5. There was a good distance between us, but still I could see her clearly. She looked so sweet and neat with her high pony tail, light makeup.

She slowed down abit for a road bump, opened up her window, only to put out her arm and threw out a bunch of crumbled kleenex tissues!!.

I loudly gasped, and with disgust I said:"Weee3, ayal waskha"!

Abbaih, she heard me! .. She haven't seen me waiting in my car and now was looking around for the source of the sound with a shocked expression on her face.

At that moment, my friend opened my car door and slid inside hissing: "Lala shfeech maynoona?! Mino elwaskha?! ".. I blushed, while the other girl drove by, bowing her head in shame as she finally saw us!



In short, dam ethro0sy, those who trash the streets. Don't they realise how un-7athary this tasrrof is!..

Now this girl, looking all pretty and nice, ma tadry that with this kind of behavior she shows ena mokh'ha zbaala- a3azkom Allah.. SIJ TAKHALLOF!!!

-----------------------------------------------

"Culture is roughly anything we do and the monkeys don't".

-Lord Raglan

24 comments:

Big Pearls said...

I hate this attitude..la o q8eya ba3ad!

Silver said...

Lool ba3ad its true! My friend, i mean EXfriend, used to do the same thing. and every time kint azifha wagolaha wi9a5a latsawen chithy..o tinba6 chabdy when she drives by a garbage can but she still throws her trash on the street. Bs one time, she threw her yucky Mcdonald's bag INFRONT OF OUR HOUSE! She's like sorry bawa9i5 betkom hehe. HEHE B3AINICH! did I mention she's me EXfriend?

Hasan.B said...

Fe wayed nas chethe in kuwait. I once was in kuwait airport o badish il plane, a guy was smoking o fe a sign that clearly says NO smoking, o the room where people smoke in is lazga fena! Fa I told him: law sama7t, smoking mamno3 ehne. Laf 3laiy o emnafes chini sab ahala, he replied: inzain shsawelek? Khal el thabi6 ekalimni.
I asked the police officer, he told the guy to stop smoking, il rayal 6afa zeqarta b3d ma 3a6ane nathra waskha. FEW seconds later while I am walking badesh ashof il police officer ga3d ewale3 his cigarette!

Glitter said...

Hasan B.

عاد حدث ولا حرج على المطار، وسوالف ضباط المطار

I was waiting for my bag at the luggage claim when this guy started lighting his cigarette. I coughed, and coughed but the jerk just didn't get the hint!

Looked around for an officer, only to find him smoking under the NON-SMOKING SIGH..

o ashoofhom brra 7ad el Adab wel E7tiram, fe omhom khair edakhnoon eb Heathrow, wella chan shaggoohom shag!!

Anonymous said...

ha ha she won't be doing that again shaa6rah

nQ said...

i hope your tourettes dont advance.

and i dont get it.
why would you call those people: teeth? "ethroosy" :/

FourMe said...

Dirty cow! Me no likey dirty ppl.. hathy yebeha 3indy a36eha course nthafaa 3ogba et7arim etgi6 shay 3al arth ..

Anonymous said...

i keep a sac in my car for trash! now how hard is that!!!!
and they say they love kuwait. huh

Anonymous said...

yea

I hate those people too !

Anonymous said...

weee3 wee3 weeee3...filthy ppl!!

eshda3wa said...

they should bring back the keep kuwait clean songs back on tv again

NewQ8 Bride said...

loooool bas walah zeen swaatay feeha , once i saw a mother with her kids through a larg Mcdonalds bag and kil pepsi entshar blshare3 any way i told her ekhte next time la tg6een shay blshare3 guess what rfa3at eedha o kamat 3alaay <---shakhbareey ehyaa o 3yalhaa mo nage9 elee elkhadama tkem 3laay


but with all that don`t give up ;)

OutOfReach said...

zain saweetay :D
dam e'6rosi hal t9ref
*smiles*

zwena said...

i hate 3 acts, saying :
1. t7athef wesakh bel arth.
2. et9agher al esem like ( saro , swer , rawano ) laish ya3ni i dont get it!
3. saying CHUB! i think its just inpolite

mo 7athari abadaan

Anonymous said...

UGH UGH UGH!! Wallah anyone who does this resembles the true meaning of Halaga.. nice ponytail or ugly ponytail... X5 or corolla... 7ada ta9arof halaga!!

um-miT3ib said...

7imdila i7na deera kamla motakhalifa .. maygasron

Shoush said...

Lol, ya7lailich! Zain sawaitay feeha, good inha isma3at. Wala qilat adab! 7ata ana dam ithroosi ili yg6oon trash bl shari3. I really hate it! Fee i5tira3 isma trash can or chees izbala bl sayara later yinga6 in a trash can. And i hate how when i argue with ppl about it they say that it's just one tissue or one bag or one anything. But may9eer! Ya3ni if every person in q8 threw ONE tissue or ONE something, bit9eer ildeera IZBALA!

Anonymous said...

I never forgot u, its just that when i changed the look i lost all my addresses :( sorry :)

Lala* said...

BigPearls
Nas ma et'hemha deerat'hom, lel asaf!


G&I
Waaaii shlon ma tsti7y lama etziffeenha, sij nas ma 3indohom dam!


Hasan.B.
Don't want to generalize, but true, MOST of the officers @ the airport are NOT well-mannered!


Glitter
So they know how to behave abroad, but in their own country they choose NOt to, what does that tell you?
TAKHALLOF!

Lala* said...

GreyShorts
I sure hope so.


Rhombus Tigress
dam thro0sy is a metaphor for how much you hate a person :P


4me
Hathy yabeelha mo bs coursat nethafa, yabeelha coursat tahtheeb o good manners!


Soul
NOt hard at all, bs wain elly yesma3!

Lala* said...

Cat
Me 2, mn gulb!


Amu
Wee ya zeen elly yegolo0n weee3 wee3 hehehe


Eshda3a
wala ra7 yeffed feehom le'anhom ma terabbaw 3l sana3 wohma sghaar!


NewBride
Malat 3laiaha ehya qaleelat el adab, fog shainha qowat 3ainha!

Lala* said...

OutOfReach
7addah!
:-)


Zwena
Sajja wallah,
sarat kelmat CHUB sahla be7lo0j elawadim lel asaf!


Hamitaf
3dil kalamich ***


Um-Mit3ib
ee wallah el7amdlellah wel sheker.


Shoush
sajjah, bs nas emkhookh'hom emgufla offffff

Lala* said...

AMU:
3zeez o Ghaly,
walaw,
ent tmo0n ***

Anonymous said...

wai3 wai3 me too dam ithrooosi!! they piss me off so so so much!! the world is not their trashcan!