5.3.08

This is for you, FourMe :-)

My dear ol' friend, FourMe, was so looking forward to being tagged that I thought I'd surprise her and make a questionnaire specially for her.

I was in the process of gathering some interesting questions, bs lel asaf, esbogatni, and tagged me first instead!

Oh well, all for the better, saved me a whole lot of time, 4me :-)

so here goes:

1. What were you doing at 7am this morning?

I wish I can answer "Jogging", but no, I was sleeping.

2. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?

Lurking! <-- If u're wondering what the heck is that, check what This Lady said here.

3. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?

Curling up on my favourite sofa watching TV.

4. What is the last thing you said aloud?

Give me that!

5. What is the best ice cream flavour?

Cookies & Cream/ Chocolate Mouse Royal From Baskin Robins. Oh and I have to say also this "Rose" flavour, made of real Rose petals, served only at "AlMayyas".

6. What was the last thing you had to drink?

Water.

7. What are you wearing right now?

*looking down @ herself* : Black leggings, loose sleeveless top.

8. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?

No because I was waiting to see what my sister got me from London, and i was NOT disappointed, but rather very VERY pleased :-)

9. What’s the last sporting event you watched?

Me no watch sport!

10. Do you have a tan?

Not yet ;-)

11. Do you drink your soda from a straw?

Out in public yes, always!

12. Are you someone's best friend?

Yes.

13. Last person you talked to on the phone?

My other sister who's still in London.

14. Have you met anyone famous?

I think I have, but I guess they weren't SO famous if I can't remember them!

15. Last song you listened to?

Something by Humoud Naser being played on 103.7 FM. It was surprisingly good!

16. Are you jealous of anyone?

No.

17. Is anyone jealous of you?

Yes. It's so obvious I can see it in her face. So pathetic.

18. Do you eat healthy?

No. I eat little!

19. Do you hate anyone right now?

Right now, no. I used to, but I'm way over it now.

I tag Baroque for she thinks I rock ;-)

And I also tag the first person who comments on this post!

13 comments:

Big Pearls said...

Lucky you! your sis is getting you stuff from London;)
oh and I tried the rose ice cream in al mayyas..it is really goood.

Lala* said...

Big Pearls: U'RE TAGGED!

:-)

Anonymous said...

ashwa I wasnt the first one :D london london london all on ur mind,hehe

Anonymous said...

amoot o 3aref sheno el tag!!! o eshloon 6areeqta! lol ee ma a3arf mo 3aib ;p

4- looooooool GIVE IT TO ME hahahahaa sheno ohwa 3ad?
5- cookies'n' cream 3ajeeeeb

Hopeless Poet said...

Who is the jealous girl? :D

Lala* said...

Amu
Shasawy etha both my sisters were there?


Soul
el TAG eb basa6a is a bunch of questions, when you answer all of them you must name another person to do them :-)
4: The Remote :-)


Hopeless Poet
wa7da 7aqooda 3baly she's my friend, abbaih shlo0n teftha7ha 3yoonha, I must write abt her someday!

Big Pearls said...

lala I did it:)

FourMe said...

Ohhh bless your heart :* I really wanna do your questionnaire finish it up ASAP..

7. ohhh sexy ;)
8. Told you so0o :p

yala hurry on the list I'm on tip toes nows..

Silver said...

aaah!! I read this tag so many times!!

Baroque said...

i said u rocked, i didn't say u tagged.. maly khilg blekh..

This Lady said...

I like tags, surprisingly. They make me think. And thanks for the "Lurking" link :p

Lala* said...

BigPearls
I checked it, niiice :-)


4me
7.Always ;-)
I was gonna, but when you tagged me, khalas, the thrill is over, so tekaisalt!


G&I
I know, me too!


Baroque
:"/
Kaifich sweetie!


This lady
u're most welcome :-)
and good to have you back, u've been missed :-*

FourMe said...

Laa 7abebty mako tekaisalt get going I want my questionnaire :p