22.3.08

Short Break



In my busy busy life, I thought this blog would be the oasis I need where I can sit alone with myself, and let all the steam out.

But it turned out that this is a luxury that I can't afford, YET!

So I'm writing this to say that I'll be away for a while, but will come back even better, and stronger, when my life settles into a slower pace, which I hope will be soon!


Before I go, there are some ppl who deserve to be acknowledged:

*** Yara- Mama De Moda : You were the first ever to comment on my blog, and I remember it made my day. Allah ehawin 3laich inshaAllah 7abibti o toldeen bsSalama.

*** Fourme : My BBF (Best Blogger Friend) hehehe, and the one I always check upon whenever I open my laptop. I wish you all the best and i will miss you the most.

*** NewBride : Hope by next time I blog, u will be already fat and glowing with a healthy pregnancy.

*** Baroque : Interesting unique character that doesn't follow the crowd. Loved the fact that i'm in your blog roll.

*** Inspiring Muhajababe, Shoush, G&I, PigPearls, Soul, Amu, Um-Mit3ib, Crazy NQ, This lady, Porter Hasan B., OutOfReach, O.F., Hamitaf, Cat <-- Abbaih layko0n nesait a7ad!!

*** Glitter : One of the newest bloggerettes that just captivated me with her openness. She's poured her heart out and told her story. I just hope it has a happy ending.


Now I leave you guys with the first quote I have ever written:

"Often, the test of courage is not to die, but to live"


Will be keeping a close eye on you all,

Catch you all soon ***

36 comments:

This Lady said...

Most important thing is that YOU MUST COME BACK.

I went away for a while and then came back. Its tough trying to keep up with everyone and maintaining ur blog at the same time.

Inshallah u have fun, relax, and come back fresh from a blogging vacay. ;)

Big Pearls said...

you will be missed sweety:)

Glitter said...

Your life seems rich, interesting, and quite FULL :)

Don't be long :*

Anonymous said...

May allah be with u in every step!
the quote u wrote really moved me, sooo clever, so wise, sooo mature god bless u :**

Hasan.B said...

I am supposed to be away as well. Have a good break

p.s I do not think big pearls would like it when she is called pig pearls!

Baroque said...

i'm speechless, and umm interesting/unique thereby not following the crowd!

dude, i've always wanted to be like that... biggest bloggy compliment.. Yaaay!

xxxxxxxx

will miss u!

NewQ8 Bride said...

i will miss u walah have fun and come back soon :)

FourMe said...

Noo Noo Nooo not accaptable! Get your little behind back here missy!!! I will not and shall Not Accept this..

*Stomping her feet furiously and shaking her head in dismay*

Not accaptable lala* NOT accaptable ;(

Shayouma said...

oh its always sad when someone leaves.. :(

But I can understand I did once ..

Best of luck in everything...

Yara said...

Nooo :( Plz lat6awleen come back as quick as possible... u will be truly missed ... good luck bil tawfeeg enshallah :**

Shoush said...

Hey babe, hope ur busy life is busy in a POSITIVE way. Good luck with everything and be back real soon! Will miss ur useless trivia! ;*

Oranjina fadidra said...

you'll be missed man ;)
hope you had a big fat full of actions break..

xoxo

FourMe said...

Miss you already! Yalaa come backkkk

Anonymous said...

Useless Triviaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

i miss ;(

Anonymous said...

ma 9arat :/

Anonymous said...

now this break is getting long..come back!!!!

Big Pearls said...

when are u coming back? yallah ma 9arat tara;)

Coconut said...

e7em

:P

muhajababe said...

:(
you are missed and i love how you end your blogs with quotes .. plus thank you for mentioning me !! i just read it !

Yara said...

Miss you :(

LaLa said...

I just realized I have the same nickname as yours. I'll to change it's appearance! Sorry for the inconvenience.
Oh and i like your blog..

Anonymous said...

COME BACK!

Shoush said...

More like LONG break. :P

Hasan.B said...

There is a misunderstanding here. Can you please define short?

FourMe said...

O ba3dain ya3ni laih meta laih metaaa ya3ni?!??????!!!!!!!!???!??!!???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Shoush said...

Just wanna say hi. :)

FourMe said...

?!?!????!!!!


?

Unknown said...

wanted to say enjoy ur break.. bas then i figured people are furious at ya! Come back lol

asameee said...

I took the time to read some of your blog, I really enjoyed it, I found you on Baroque's blog :-) that's a clever quote and I wish you the best.

Anonymous said...

ay shyyyyy where are u>>????

Anonymous said...

:( alo

Big Pearls said...

hellooooooooooooooooo?

Big Pearls said...

come back soon.

Glitter said...

:-*

FourMe said...

Seriously woman!!?

Anyways 3eedich Embarak moqadman :(

Cooookies said...

hmm short u say?!