9.1.08

Truth or Dare!

I heart Muchboos Deyay

I heart 7adaag

I heart Gahwa

I heart Diwaniya

I dread Rejeem

I dread Dawaam

I heart Bnaider

Sushi Lover From Kuwait

Ever since talented Miss Hanan Al-Enizi launched her "Hearty Tees" line- a collection of T-shirts, polo shirts & t-shirt dresses that has (I Heart...) messages stitched/embroidered on them, It was an instant hit amongst the young, hip, daring crowd of Kuwait.

Although I liked the idea, I just couldn't picture myself wearing one :-/



Now, miss Hanan has set yet another trend. Her limited "Co0l ChmaaQs" are all the rage and everyone is scampering to get the look before it sells out.

Worn over a velour tracksuit, this look is perfect for weekends in chalet.

The Chmaaq is 15 kd. You can find it in "Truth or Dare", a tiny fashion hub located in Beit AlMazar (17), Behbehani Villas, Behind Starbux elKaneesa in Jibla.

-----------------------------------------------

"Fashion is so close in revealing a person's inner feelings and everybody seems to hate to lay claim to vanity so people tend to push it away. It's really too close to the quick of the soul".

- Stella Blum

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got 2 one for my husband one for my dad :)

Lala* said...

Chmaaq or Tshirt? :-)

Anonymous said...

t-shirt... i love Dewaniya and i love 7adag :)

Lala* said...

:-D

Did they like it?
did they wear it?

mino dewaniya?
o mino 7adag?

Ur dad 7adag, s7?

Anonymous said...

abe one maktoob 3leeh :

I love cat :)

hehehe
la la

abe i love pepsi

Sara said...

hi lala >> hal ma7al 9arly senna bro7laa wla re7tlaa madry laish :/ amoot 3ala hal swalef oo wayed wedy aroo7 washtery 7ag rayly i love dwaneya ;p wana ybeely i love chocolate ;p oo 7beeet el blooza ely maktoob 3leeha i hate rejeem :D abeeeeeeeeeeehaaa :D

enshala amerhom soon :>

ma 3ndohom site?

FourMe said...

I like the chmaaq's quite colourful, btw i love ur quote's where the hell do u find them? u got a book or something

Lala* said...

Cat
I think they do custom Tshirts!

Sara
http://q8truthordare.wordpress.com
And tell me abt it when u go there*

4me
Google baby! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hello people..

lala*, thanks a lot for your post!! A friend of mine found it & e-mailed it to me (",)

yara, malboos el 3afya for your dad & husband =)

cat & sara, we can always receive your custom orders - girls ;)

fourme, thanks for your comment!! I don't have a book, but I look for ideas everywhere and I do some by hand.

Ra7aLaH said...

i love the chmaq thing!

Anonymous said...

loving the scarves!!
can i buy them online. i really want some. does she do wholesale?
how can i get in touch with her?
tnanks

Anonymous said...

Ra7aLaH.. merci =)

Anonymous..
Thanks for your interest. I don't sell online, yet I can send you what you want via courrier.
As for wholesale, unluckily I don't do - as my collection is hand made & very limited.