23.1.08

Clarification from AlOthman




Some of you may already remember how confused and upset I was when I travelled to London to see that the dress I had just bought a week ago from 'AlOthman' is being sold for less than half the price in Selfridges. (for full story, read here)

Unfortunately, the initial shock of 800 kd price difference made me forget to take a picture of the dress with its price tag, and when I returned the next day to Selfridges it was already sold, so I had no proof of what I saw!

'AlOthman' management- ma gassaraw, promised to investigate the matter. They contacted Temperley London, and folks, the mystery is finally resolved.

They emailed me the formal clarification from Temperley and it states the following:

"Further to reading the blog http://gold-shoes.blogspot.com/, I was concerned to see that somebody had been able to purchase ( The Goddess Dress) from Selfridges for 1398 pounds. This dress has a retail price of 2500 pounds and is Temperley classic which means it is never marked down in sales.

Having spoken to Selfridges, I discovered that the dress had the incorrect ticket price printed through anentering error on their part. This now has been amended and re printed. I would like to apologize for any confusion this may have caused. The customer who bought the dress was in the right place at the right time!

Kind regards;

Marry Temperley- Commercial Director"


Isn't that one customer lucky or what ?!!!

***Special thanks goes to AlOthman for following up on my complaint. Your professionalism is much appreciated. Thank you Mr. Rashad.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!

These beautiful mistakes never happen to meee :(

Ms. D said...

ya retny kunt ana :(

Anonymous said...

wow thats like winning a million for a lottery ticket found on the floor :D

Confashion said...

lala
No need to thank me. I only write a post about it. Thank you for sharing and for brining it to our attention :*

Next time you plan to go to Selfridges, let me know :P

Hasan.B said...

And you just believed them?