1.1.08

First day of year

I woke up this morning feeling nothing special, only when i remembered it's the first day of a new year I was hit with a sudden jolt to start working on my resolutions..



This year I want to:

1. Control my emotions as much as i can. Be more calm, more serene. Mako shy ystahel a7rig dammy 3alashaanah. Count backwards from 10 before reacting.. I hope that'll work!

2. Akhtim alQuran 6 times this year: once every two months, a 7izb a day --> doable, right? .. We'll see.

3. Go 3omra.

4. Start working out more. Renew my subscription @ "Flex". Go atleast 3 times a week. And stick to the program this time.

5. Buy a fine piece of expensive jewellery. Something really exquisite. Something significant I can pass on to my children.

6. Not to hesistate buying what I like. That patent Chloe bag didn't wait for you to make up your mind and was snatched right before your eyes.

7. Pamper myself more, go to massages/ facials atleast once a month.

8. Redocerate.

9. Wear my seatbelt when i drive.

10. Throw a big lavish party for no reason other than to have fun and dance all night.

11. Cook something. Making a sandwich or Fridge-Cake do not qualify. Must use oven!

12. Keep in touch with everyone I care about. Thank you Shoush!



---------------------------------

اللهم أصلح ذات بيننا، وألف بين قلوبنا

واهدنا سبل السلام

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy new year , i hope ur wishes come true ;)

Anonymous said...

may you achieve your goals, and your wishes become a reality.

Happy new year.

Anonymous said...

you may try a smoke too, you know the "Drama queen syndrome" needs that! Happy Dramatic new year!

Anonymous said...

Aaameen,
was inspired by ur resolutions, will give them a try myself.

Yara said...

very very very nice :) these are great goals.. enshalla u achieve them o im gonna try to do them too...

Happy new year :)

Shoush said...

Inshaaaaala ya Rab we both (and every1 else) are committed and dedicated to fulfill our resolutions and hav the strength and patiences to accomplish them successfully! Ameen!

#1 tharoori, me too!

#2 mashala, wala i shud add this one.

#3 me it's more like 7aj bs 3omra will do ba3ad. inshala!

#6 do not hesitate, bs moo tista3yilain ba3ad.

#7 go to Sushita (Touch of Class) for the best facial.

#9 7adaa!!!

#12 yes, u shud! and ur welcome! :)

Gooooood luck!!

Shoush said...

Sushita = Sushila***

Anonymous said...

The sun's gonna rise in a while!(*)

Hey goodluck with those... and happy one! ;)

Lala* said...

Zi-One+ Glitter
Thank you for ur kind wishes***

Chika
I can't smoke if my life depended on it. I tried Shisha once, I almost fainted!

Ano+ Yara
It feels really great to have someone share my goals with me :-)

Shoush
Thank you again and good luck to both of us :-*

Anonymous said...

Happy new year.
And Yep, Goodluck with Those =D

FourMe said...

Happy New Year hun wish its a great one.. Ohh am not gonna bother with resolutions this year cuz I never get around to doing any of them.. but hope you can reach all of your goals :)