15.12.07

Ugly Uggs Not !

I think uggs are over-rated. I don't own a pair, and I can't see myself owning one in the near future.

However, I found this interesting:

Ugg Australia is holding an online auction “Art & Sole” which features ugg boots designed by celebrities like Cindy Crawford and Matthew McConaughey to name a few. All the proceeds from the auction will go to Ugg Australia in order to support St.Jude Children’s Research Hospital.

This Ugg is designed by Liv Tyler featuring an intricate henna design and her signature in hindi.

This bright blue/ red flower uggs designed by Cindy Crawford gives fresh colors to gloomy winter days.

**Maybe just get one for when I travel ?!

Source*

4 comments:

Yara said...

Ok its official i love ur blog :P

Lala* said...

:-)

And i'm a fan of yours***

WendyB said...

I love turquoise and red together.

Sophie Strudwick's Art Gallery said...

i love those boots!!!!! <3