17.12.07

O Winter, Winter, wherefore art thou Winter?

We're past mid December, and still there's no sign of you!

Although I'm enjoying this weather, not too hot, not too cold. Happy sun with a light cool breeze. It's just Puuuuurfect.

Still, I miss yooooouu, Winter...

I miss the rain.. I miss el dowwa wl Kastana.. I miss my friends' late gatherings, talking about nothing, over a warm cup of Chay m3 7aleeb emhayyal..

And above all, I miss dressing up for you ;-/

Layering tops over skinny jeans.. Vintage dresses with boots.. Juicy velour tracksuits.. Long scarves/ shawls over everything..

I have new things I bought for you, Winter. And each time I open my closet, take a look at them, close my eyes and make a wish.. Wishing for you to come, Winter..

Like my new jacket/ dress?

Got it from this perfect little shop* just for you..

You know what, I'm coming after you, and we shall meet soon.

I'll get to show you all my pretty outfits, And even buy some more..

See you tomorrow in London, Winter :-)

--------------------------------------

"One kind word can warm three winter months".

- Japanese Proverb

2 comments:

Yara said...

ray7a london? bil salama have fun i LOVE london.. im going january enshalla :) ana b3ad ya winter got alot of things for u bs im wearing them 3nad even though amot 7arr around noon :P

Lala* said...

Yara, it's FREEZINg in here !!

I can't walk, I can't think, I can't even feel my fingers !!

Shopping is great though ;-)