4.2.08

Re: Struck by the Yellow Bug



Tarrrraaaaaaaa!!!

Inspired by Confashions' latest post, I thought i should present the Balenciaga Crocodile Weekender in Yellow

Quite a show stopper, isn't it?

It sure is BIG, and as the name suggests, you can fit in it everything you need for a weekend getaway!

But girls, don't start dreaming yet!.. You can't just go and pick up this baby this easy. To make this bag all the more special, it is by order only. Just call any Balenciaga boutique and have one custome-made especially for you in any bright bold color of your choosing...

Price, you ask?!!..

A whooping $22,500 bs!!


You'll never see me carrying one, I tell ya !


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important".

-Janet Lane

10 comments:

Shoush said...

I don't think sunshine yellow is my color.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!

FourMe said...

Beauty..

Anonymous said...

Way too expensive, i'd rather me diamonds for that kind of money.

shoosha said...

ALLLAAAH!!

Anonymous said...

Love-ing-it!!!!
:)

nQ said...

i'd rather invest in the world's largest mango .. and make a home out of it.

muhajababe said...

i like yellow but i think the balenciaga bag is a bit too much, you wont see me holding it either :)

however an hermes made to order in yellow .. im tempted lol

Anonymous said...

I think brights should just be used as accents. So an hermes Kelly bag in ostrich yellow, or yellow flats, a vintage yellow belt, etc. But then again, if you can pull off a yellow weekenders.. go for it!

Confashion said...

Lala!! I heart the bag!! (sorry for the late comment but I just managed to check my blog!!)

The color is to-die-for but I wouldn't spend that much money on a weekender ;)

Thanks for the inspired post ;**